IPL replacement solution
Inspired by the Qoob Pro, Hyperboot allows the fastest boot method possible for any homebrew located on an SD card. Simply turn on your console and your designated homebrew program is automatically launched and ready to use within 1 to 2 seconds.
Homebrew detection available on Slot A, Slot B, and Slot C (SP2) with ability to also load homebrew from USBGecko. The failsafe menu is displayed when homebrew program is not detected and its built-in software update capability is simple to use with all updates performed directly by the console itself.
This solution does not require a functional disc drive nor does it require a pre-configured memory card. No more wait times from soft exploits and no more opening and closing the lid.
- Internal Storage to Boot from Flash
- Directly Boot Homebrew from SD card
- Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Compatible for all regions (PAL, USA and Japan)
- Bypass mode to jump into original system menu
- Built-in update menu
- Updates performed by the console itself (Eliminates the need for JTAG)
- CLI Support for homebrew lacking a proper menu
- USB Gecko support