Frequently Asked Questions
Methods of Payment
Secure Credit Card transaction service provided by Stripe.
Money Order or Cash accepted for those who do not wish to perform an online payment can provide payment in the for of U.S. Tender (Cash) or U.S.P.S. Money Order. Please contact to arrange creation of a manual invoice and further instructions will be provided. Discounts may apply for purchases made with cash.
Do you offer World Wide shipping?
A message appears indicating shipping is not allowed to Country / Location?
Not every country option has been activated as a shipping destination because it is a very tedious process. Send an email and allow a few hours for the shipping destination to be updated.
How will I know the current status of my order?
Email notification will be sent with status updates. Also status can be verified by logging into your account and viewing your order.
Is warranty provided on parts or service?
- NO: Electronic Parts: All electronic parts will be fully tested to confirm proper functionality before shipping. They will also most likely work upon arrival as well. If you feel unconfortable with this, go buy a part from someone else who may have never tested the item or even knows what they are selling. ex. fleebay.
- NO: PCBs Requiring Soldering: All PCBs will be fully tested to confirm proper functionality before shipping. Once the buyer attempts to solder, I cannot take responsibility for any damages that occur.
- NO: Customization Services: Mainboard Services requiring removal of all ports will be fully tested to confirm proper functionality before shipping. Once the buyer attempts to solder, I cannot take responsibility for any damages that occur.
- YES: Customization Services: All Services and Customizations performed will arrive free from defect and ready for use. Please ensure proper testing upon arrival to confirm item is in full working order prior to performing your own enhancements or customizations. Seller is not responsible for damages incurred from users attempting to modify or customize serviced items.
- YES: Plug-n-Play PCBs: All PCBs will be fully tested to confirm proper functionality before shipping. Due to simple nature of plug-n-play design, the item is guaranteed to work upon arrival only if plugged in properly.
How do I get technical support for the products purchased?
- If you do not know what the product is or how to use it, do not buy it.
- If you do not know how to solder a product that requires soldering, do not buy it.
- Some products will have installation manuals or user guides provided.
- All other technical support can be found at various game console related forums, Also, informational videos have been posted on youtube and linked to the applicable product details.
Do the 1$ items work?
Shit yea they work. You should have seen the ones I had to throw away that were not worth 1$
I have a problem with my order, what should I do?
Send a reply using your original invoice email with a brief description of the problem.
I created an account but forgot my password, how do I retrieve my password?
Try using the lost password prompt and check your registration email for info how to recover / reset password
Will I receive spam email if I sign up for the Newsletter?
Life's a risk. I dont even know if newsletter works. I did not enable marketing campain type stuff because i hate those kind of emails too. Rest assured, sign up for the newsletter anyways and I will only send out emails when it matters.