Your cart is empty.
Simple compact no-nonsense solution providing both HDMI and Analog Video output with custom firmware and exclusive features only available from BadAssConsoles.
- HDMI, RGB, YPBPR, SOG and VGA output
- 13.5 and 27 MHz Pixel Clocks
- Supports all typical resolutions:
- NTSC: 240p 60, 480i 60, 480p 60
PAL: 288p 50, 576i 50, 576p 50
- All GameBoy Interface (GBI) Custom Resolutions*
- Custom firmware enhancements based on 2.4b firmware
- HDMI Direct Mode for native video resolution output
- Analog Video Bypass for complete compatibility with all possible resolutions
- MX Mode providing color reproduction of the Official Component Cables
- Chroma Interpolation options
- Improved YPbPr video output
- Improved RGB video output
- ...many many more
- Easy Firmware Updates using the console itself to perform device updates. Eliminates the need for JTAG.
- Analog Video output to MultiAV port with pinout compatibility for csync scart cables.
- SafeSync delivers a safe voltage level to all csync scart cable with or without internal resistor.
- Future-Proof design allows hardware upgrades with a quick and simple disconnect / connect process.
- Bridge Adapter ensures a secure fit connection with height clearance for motherboard components and RF shield.
NOTE: PAL consoles have RGB and 12v on MultiAV pins 1-4. Not recommended for install on a PAL console unless you are willing to remove components on the motherboard to isolate the MultiAV pins.
* HDMI compatibility with Direct Mode firmware enhancement.
** Digital Audio and VGA can be wired to appropriate connector type if desired.